Honestly, my heart melted when I saw this nomination. I want to thank Mbali of Natural Muse for nominating me for this amazing award.
The Mystery Blogger award has been created by Okoto Enigma of Okoto Enigma’s Blog. I am honored to be associated with such amazing and creative bloggers. Just by virtue of having to be nominated by someone else for this award means a lot to me. Am sure by now you’re wondering what this award is all about.
THE MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD
This is an award for amazing bloggers with indigenous posts. Their blogs not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.
Here are the rules to the award:
- Put the logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and link their blog.
- Tell your reader 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s)
So far, I have never really shared any thing personal about myself apart from natural hair. Here are 3 things I’d like you to know about me
- I am left-handed. I can barely do any thing with my right hand apart from using a pair of scissors. (somehow all the pairs of scissors I’ve used before have been tailored for right-handed people. I had to learn)
- I am 23 years old. I was born on 10th of January 1994.
- Before I got to know about this whole Idea of going Natural (when I was still relaxed) I found it shady to have natural hair. (Please don’t kill me. I’m totally sold out right now)
Here are some questions from Mbali that I need to answer:
1.If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
India has always been in my bucket list because of their diverse culture.
2. If you could only keep five possessions, what would they be?
My phone, Bible,my nose ring (sounds crazy but it’s my favorite piercing) My novels and…. that’s it.
3.What was one of your most defining moments in life?
When it dawned on me that people’s opinion of me has nothing to do with me; just a reflection of who they are.
4.What is your favorite music?
This has to be music from East Africa, (am not being biased.. I tend to listen to East African Music a lot especially from Kenya and Tanzania.)
5.What was your most embarrassing moment?
I once went for an audition, I got so nervous by the time I was getting in for the actual thing, I got a brain freeze..I wasn’t able to answer any questions.
I hereby nominate:
- The Raven
- Azonto, Ankara and Africa
- The Quarter Wife
- Bawn Natural
Question for the nominees
- What are you scared of ? Why?
- What do you like about yourself?
- Do you have a favorite blogger and who is it?
- What is the first thing you do every morning when you wake up?
- What is your weakness?
Best performed posts according to Statistics:
Lots of Love